MQX examples for PK60FX512LQ120

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX examples for PK60FX512LQ120

MarkW_
Contributor I

Has anyone successfully mated the libraries for the K60FX with MQX?  I have a twrK60N board which runs MQX demos just fine and I have proprietary HW that runs the Kinetis-sc bare metal demos just fine. When I try to bring the new MK60F102m libraries and MQX together I run into a host of problems some of which are simply new names for registers, but others are more challenging.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

nancyb
Contributor III
I think I have encountered a similar problem. I am trying to develop a BSP for our custom K60 board. I downloaded the MQX Board Support Package Porting Guide, Rev 0, 06/2011 and followed the directions for Chapter 3 CodeWarrior 10 BSP Creation. I used the bsp_twrk60n512_pe BSP project for my example to copy. I created the project and it built without error. The K60 Tower CPU board uses a PK50N512VMD100. Our board uses a PK60FX512VLQ12. I deleted the CPU from the project and used Processor Expert to add the MK60FX512VLQ12 processor to the project. I generated the ProcessorExpert code, cleaned and built the project. The build failed with 2,400 errors; all related to being various symbols and defines being redefined, or illegal name overloading. All of the errors were flagged in file IO_Map.h. I cannot track down any redefinition and text searches of the workspace do not yield any redefinitions. Is this a cockpit error on my part?
0 Kudos