cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MKL26Z128CAL4 number of flash blocks?

Jump to solution
daniel3550
Contributor I

The chip configuration chapter section 3.6.1 does not have information for MKL26Z128CAL4. This was a new 36 pin device that was added as an addendum to the reference manual (Version 3.3). 

Does the MKL26Z128CAL4 have 1 or 2 blocks of flash? 

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Daniel Darden,

I get the reply that the MKL26Z128CAL4 flash block size is 128K, it means, this chip just have one block.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Daniel Darden,

I get the reply that the MKL26Z128CAL4 flash block size is 128K, it means, this chip just have one block.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Daniel Darden,

Thank you for your document content lack problem report.

About this question, I already check it with our according department.

After I get reply, I will let you know ASAP.

Please wait patiently now, thanks a lot for your understanding.

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos