MK20DX128VFM5 bootloader and APP for OpenSDA

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MK20DX128VFM5 bootloader and APP for OpenSDA

Contributor II

Hi,

I want to use OpenSDA for debug in our new board,and the OpenSDA MCU is MK20DX128VFM5.So I need a bootloader and APP to flash into MK20DX128VFM5.but there is not a proper program for this which I have tried many times.So I think maybe there is another way can do this,my steps is:
1.Using J-Link connect OpenSDA MCU(MK20DX128VFM5) on DEVKIT-MPC5748G board,and readbcak the code(bootloader and app) which is working well.
2.Flashing the readbcak code to MK20DX128VFM5 on my new board.

The fact is that I can not connect OpenSDA MCU(MK20DX128VFM5) on DEVKIT-MPC5748G board.But I can connect OpenSDA MCU(MK20DX128VFM5) in my new board,so the J-Link is work well,I checked the lines between the J-Link and the JTAG of MK20DX128VFM5,it should be ok.So maybe there are some other key point I never notice.Some picture is below :

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_3.png

My question is :

1.Where can I get the proper bootloader and APP for OpenSDA MCU(MK20DX128VFM5).

2.The readbcak code method is feasible or not,If it is ,how can I connect OpenSDA MCU(MK20DX128VFM5) on DEVKIT-MPC5748G board .

Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

The following website hosts all the binaries and source files for the OpenSDA:

OpenSDA Serial and Debug Adapter | NXP 

You can build as well the bootloader from the sources (you will need the MDK tools for this).

I hope this helps,

Erich

0 Kudos

Contributor II

Hi,
Thank you for your advice.I researched it carefully.And I have tried flash all of the code which can be used.But it is only used for OpenSDA Serial device , not debug or program using.what's more,When I updated the APP,just the “.bin“ file can be updated,the ".SDA" file did not work.So I speculate the bootloader is not correct.Can you help me find a proper one?

0 Kudos