Looking for the users manual for the MK53DN512CMD10.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for the users manual for the MK53DN512CMD10.

Jump to solution
rmeyer_arrow
Contributor II

I'm working with an old application note ????

It was apparently written for the TWR_K53 board, I am attempting to use the newer TWR_K60F120M CPU board and it looks like the registers for I2S are very different.

I was looking online for the Sub-Family Reference Manual for the K53N512CMD100 but there is not a product page for the K53 in the list.

Dose anyone have the document that described the registers for each module?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rick,

Is the following RM you are looking for? Please kindly refe to Kinetis K53 Measurement 100 MHz MCUs|Freescale for more details.

1.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rick,

Is the following RM you are looking for? Please kindly refe to Kinetis K53 Measurement 100 MHz MCUs|Freescale for more details.

1.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
rmeyer_arrow
Contributor II

Yes this is what I was looking for, Funny that my search yesterday did not bring up this page and it is not in teh product list under K5xx on the meun.

Thank you...

0 Kudos