Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinetis KL26Z I2S Demo

danyonchu
Contributor I

Hi,

I am using the FRDM-KL26Z dev board and using KSDK v1.3

I am trying to configure the board for use with I2S. Is there an exmple/demo sitting out there that can help point me in the right direction to get started setting up the CLKs and other things related?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

KL43 is using the same I2S/SAI module with KL26 chip. Please check MCUXpresso SDK V2.2 for FRDM-KL26Z software package provides the SAI module driver (fsl_sai.c & fsl_sai.h) with below path:

..\SDK_2.2_FRDM-KL26Z\devices\MKL26Z4\drivers

The SAI demo software could be found at MCUXpresso SDK V2.2 for TWR-KL43Z48M board:

\SDK_2.2.1_TWR-KL43Z48M\boards\twrkl43z48m\driver_examples\sai

MCUXpresso SDK software package could be downloaded from here.

Wish it helps.

Have a great day,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

danyonchu
Contributor I

Are there any SAI examples in SDK v1.3? I am trying to use the SAI drivers that are included in this version of the SDK. Found at "...\KSDK_1.3.0\platform\drivers\inc\fsl_sai_driver" I just assumed that if the drivers are included it, there should be prebuilt examples that came with it already.

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Unfortunately, I don't find the SAI example at KSDK V1.3 software package. Sorry for that.

best regards,

Mike

0 Kudos