cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KL82 | how to config the SPI Clock

shai_b
Senior Contributor II

Dear team,

My customer is using KL82 in his project and he tried to configure the SPI to run at a higher speed than the pre-made example code of the dspi polling b2b transfer master.

Could you please advise on how to config the SPI clock in prop[er way (the "ConfigTool" is not fully supported in this chipset)?

Wating for your kind feedback, Thanks a lot

BR,

Shai

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @shai_b 

Please accept my apologies for the delay on the response. I got sick suddenly and my backlog increased. I really appreciate your patience.

I almost reach the proper way to configure SPI at a higher speed on the Kinetis L82, but I have a question, how much baud rate speed your customer need? And also, how much size of data your customer want to send on each SPI transfer? Because that info is missing to me to can have the full code working at a higher speed.

Hope you are well and sorry again for late reply, please let me know any update or if you have more questions.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
Pablo Avalos.

0 Kudos

PabloAvalos
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @shai_b 

Thank you so much for using our community. I really appreciate your patience.

I will be who is going to help you with your request, so please let me know if you have some updates or more questions. I will be working on this, so please give me more time to reach you back with a proper answer.

Thank you so much again for your patience.
Best Regards.
Pablo Avalos.

0 Kudos