cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KL25Z and KIT33816FRDMEVM

juliendejan
Contributor I

Hello,

I am using the KIT33816FRDMEVM kit that includes a KL25Z board that allows usb-spi communication.

For my specific application, I would need to modify the program that is inside the KL25Z. In the furnished software (KIT33816-KL25Z-EVBS), we can find the UsbSpiDongleKL25Zv506.srec file, that is used to communicate with MC33816 throught the SPIGen software.

What I would need are the source files that permit to create the UsbSpiDongleKL25Zv506.srec file. Anybody know where I can find it ?

Thank you,

Best regards,

Julien

0 Kudos
2 Replies

ToniZollikofer
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

not 100% sure but this seems to be rather Kinetis related than to the Analog part.

The Kinetis team is definitely not monitoring this space, you simply asked in the wrong forum.

Regards,

Toni

0 Kudos

boheelee
Contributor I

Hello,

Have you already found out the source of  UsbSpiDongleKL25Zv506.srec ? I got same problem with you. I contacted with NXP branch and requested the help,but they responsed me not to support the source. In my opinion, SPI connection with MC33816 is essential to download the code and control the deice. Dose anyone have the SPI control source that can be used in KL25Z?

Best regards,

Bo

0 Kudos