次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

KL02 ISSUES - order code

558件の閲覧回数
matteodavanzo
Contributor II

Hi everybody,

I'm using the KL02 Kinetis microcontroller and i've found the "mask set errata" for revision 0N33H ( http://cache.nxp.com/files/32bit/doc/errata/KINETIS_L_0N33H.pdf?fsrch=1&sr=1&pageNum=1 ).

I verified that the KL02 mounted on my prototipes are 0N33H revision reading the REVID field in the SIM_SDID register. I cannot follow the workaround because in my project the 1.8V Vdd is mandatory.

So i've made the revision number 2 of the project and i've specified to my supplier that the KL02 must be of revision 1N33H following the NXP errata note.

So here is the question. How can i distinguish (and my supplier too) revision 0N33H from revision 1N33H during order time if they both has the same order code? Why use the same code for two different revisions?

Thanks in advance,

Matteo D.

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
1 返信

334件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Matteo,

We'd like to suggest that you should additional point out the mask set number when you order the KL02 from the distributor.

And website ordering system can guarantee that you can receive the specific version you want.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛