KEAZ128-FTM2 input capture to measure two pulse

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEAZ128-FTM2 input capture to measure two pulse

cqhcau
Contributor I

I what to measure the time interval  of  rising edge  of  two pulses with CH0 and CH1 of FTM2.

As the figure below,the yellow line and the bule line.  FTM2 clock is 40M.

When there is only one blue pulse , I could measure the time interval  corretly.

cqhcau_0-1624064232233.png

cqhcau_1-1624064246649.png

But when there are there  blue pulses, I what measure the rising edge of yellow pulse and the first

rising edge of bule pulse, the result is the yellow pulse  and the third  blue pulse. I can't measure the 

the rising edge of yellow pulse and the first rising edge of bule pulse.I have tried to set the filter of CH0 

and CH1 with different values,but no work. How to solve this problem?

cqhcau_2-1624064774727.pngcqhcau_3-1624064789309.png

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Marianna25
Contributor I

Can you please provide me your response on the above issues or can we connect over a call for a better demonstration of the issues.

Regards,

Target Gift Card Balance

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi cqhcau,

We can continue to discuss in your post. Have you tried disable the input capture once you read the first value of C2V?

Best Regards,
Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

cqhcau
Contributor I

I have tried to disable the input capture Isr of CH1(with CHIE) in the Isr handler,but no use.

cqhcau_0-1625034481300.png

Do you mean to disable the CH1 capture with DECAPEN,COMBINE,CPWMS,MSnb:Msna  ?

cqhcau_1-1625034601612.png

0 Kudos