KEA128 automatic reset problem.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEA128 automatic reset problem.

wujiabin
Contributor II

Dears, I am using kea128 and kea32 for serie products development. everything works fine by demo board frdm_kea128. But problem occurs at my own PCB (both kea128 and kea32). A brand new manufactured board, before any software flash operation, the reset pin of the MCU output a pwm wave (see attached pocture). with or without(leave pin N.C.) a pull up resistor, the same. interesting is, the frequence of this wave is about 39kHz, the same as the MCU internal clock. 

Conquence is: with S32DS 2018  it possible to debug, but the codes disappear after power on reset; With CodeWarrior 11.1,  after clicking debug, the bar runs till 99%(downloading...)   then error prompts up: can not reset the process.

Totally have no idea why this happens. Please help. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  Jiabin WU,

Do you have JLINK?

If yes, please use the JLINK commander to connect your new board with SWD, whether you can find the ARM core or not?

If you can't find the ARM core, it means your hardware have issues.

To the new board, automatic reset is normal, because the chip flash is blank.

Wish it helps you!

Any updated information, just kindly let me know.

Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos