KEA 128(i2c of Kea 128) with ISL29023(ambient light sensor)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEA 128(i2c of Kea 128) with ISL29023(ambient light sensor)

Jump to solution
vignesh_vb_7
Contributor IV

Hi guys,

Can anyone help me in getting a code for KEA-128 communicating with ISL29023(ambient light sensor) in I2C  ?

1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vignesh,

There's no kind of this demo for download at present.

However I've attached a template demo which contains I2C driver, so I'd like to suggest that you can use the I2C driver to establish communication with the ISL29023 and you also need to comply the sequence of read and write operation by referring to the ISL29023's datasheet.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

3 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Vignesh,

There's no kind of this demo for download at present.

However I've attached a template demo which contains I2C driver, so I'd like to suggest that you can use the I2C driver to establish communication with the ISL29023 and you also need to comply the sequence of read and write operation by referring to the ISL29023's datasheet.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

vignesh_vb_7
Contributor IV

Thank you very much jeremyzhou :smileyhappy: for sharing the drivers of KEA-128.

0 Kudos
vignesh_vb_7
Contributor IV

Thank you jeremyzhou.I will try with it :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos