K66F audio in automatically routed to out?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K66F audio in automatically routed to out?

aaronminner
Contributor III

Hi. Related to my previous question about audio volume levels*, I'm seeing some audio behavior that seems a little off.  If I plug a signal into my K66F Aux jack, it's mirrored on the output jack.  It's lower by a factor of 10 or so, but it's still measurably present.  This happens even if the board is disconnected from all power, including the J-Link debugger.  Is this to be expected?  I already have a replacement K66F board on order so if it's a bad board, it'll be replaced.

https://community.nxp.com/message/1302168 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Aaron,

I am sorry for the late reply. Could you please specify the example you are testing?

It is likely that you are hearing some noise. Have you measured the signals using an oscilloscope? do they look distorted?

Also, did you check the new board you mentioned?

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

aaronminner
Contributor III

Hmm.  I tried both of them right now and can't reliably measure a signal on the output.  However, if I plug the output into my cochlear implant and turn that up to full volume, I *can* hear the same signal out.  I'm guessing my cochlear implant on full volume with AGC picks up signals even less than the 5mV resolution on my 'scope.  So, I guess this isn't a problem: I'm just weird. :-)

0 Kudos