cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K60D100M doesn't work

jackerison
Contributor III

Hi, everyone.

I had a trouble problem.The K60n512 board doesn't work.I can't use jlink to debug and download programe.The most important is I don't konw what's the reason.I tried to use the J-link command to unlock it,it doesn't work.The following pic is the test result.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

TWR-K60N512 board is using Kinetis 100MHz product silicon V1.x, while TWR-K60D100M board is using Kinetis 100MHz product silicaon V2.x.

About debug issue, please check K60 related JTAG circuit, please check TWR-K60N512 board schematics for more detailed info:

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=TWR-K60N512-KEIL&fpsp=1&tab=Design_To...

And you also could use on board OSBDM test debug circuit works or not.

If you have set Flash configuration address 0x40C with secured value and mass erase disable value?

Wish it helps.

Best regards,
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos