K60 AD sampling the biggest ,unknown reason

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K60 AD sampling the biggest ,unknown reason

qinzhang9887
Contributor I

Input AD port signal, there is no abnormality. The voltage is about 15V after conversion, and the current is 0 under normal circumstances.

As analog signal processing, voltage and current, through partial voltage and operational amplifier, become a voltage signal of 0-2.5v and enter AD port

After several days of working, the result register of AD is read and becomes the maximum value, and the input signal of AD changes, but the value of the result register remains unchanged. See the figure below, the voltage changes to 25.4, the value remains unchanged, and the current changes to 840A

After 2-3 days of power failure, AD collection returned to normal

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Unfortunately, I cannot fully understand the problem you are facing. From what I can read, there is a high voltage in the ADC input.

However, there are a few things that you need to take care of, such as noise in the reference voltage or input signal, impedance in the input pin, etc.

I'd recommend you to take a look to the following document that can give you more hints to solve your issue.

https://cache.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN5250.pdf

Hope it helps!

Best regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

qinzhang9887
Contributor I

Hello,

Thank you.Detailed description,Oscilloscope capture collection port waveform is no exception,The input voltage of about 2 v.Port input voltage is constant,Continues to run a few days later,Read the result register,The results for the max.    

Power  off will not back to normal. But,After 2-3 days of Power  off, AD collection returned to normal   . 

0 Kudos

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

I am not sure if I am understanding correctly but here is what I understand.

The ADC was working fine but after a few days the ADC register reads the maximum value and no longer works even if you reset the MCU. After 2-3 days the ADC goes back to normal.

I would first check the input source of your ADC, it is likely that at some point you put a higher value to the ADC pins that can damage the functionality of the ADC.

I recommend you to check the chapter 6.6.1.1 and 6.6.1.2 of the datasheet to see the maximum values for voltage and current. Please make sure you are using ADC within the spec.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/K60P121M100SF2V2.pdf

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos