您的意思是: 
已解决

K30 Input port current consumptions

跳至解决方案
900 次查看
BasePointer
Contributor II

Hi,

We have a plan to use K30 in our battery powered application.

I was going through K30P144M100SF2V2 Device datasheet and I got shocked when I saw below tables.

These values are meaninglessly very high for a battery powered application.

Is there a chance that datasheet values are wrong?

I was relying on stop3 mode power consumption which is around 3uA.

But what is the benefit of low leakage stop modes while MCU consumes more from its digital inputs?

K30.png

Thanks.

标记 (3)
0 项奖励
1 解答
764 次查看
egoodii
Senior Contributor III

Don't let your digital pins float between Vil and Vih -- keep them at valid 'low' or 'high' levels during battery operation.  There are discussions elsewhere regarding the blatant error in the datasheets regarding the 'high state' measurement point of Vdd versus Vih.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
3 回复数
765 次查看
egoodii
Senior Contributor III

Don't let your digital pins float between Vil and Vih -- keep them at valid 'low' or 'high' levels during battery operation.  There are discussions elsewhere regarding the blatant error in the datasheets regarding the 'high state' measurement point of Vdd versus Vih.

0 项奖励
764 次查看
apanecatl
Senior Contributor II

That is why you use a Kinetis KL for battery powered applications and not a Kinetis K, most preferreably a device in a WLCSP package. egarding the datasheet power figures, they are correct.

0 项奖励
764 次查看
BasePointer
Contributor II

Hi, the application is not always battery powered. Sometimes it takes the power from main supply and we need some M4 DSP functionality there, this is the reason K series is required.

0 项奖励