cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

K10 and Keil uVision Trace Exception Bug

Xlerb
Contributor II

Hi All,

Here's a 'Trace Exceptions' view from Keil uVision5 with a uLink PRO debugger connected to a Kinetis MK10.

The names of the exceptions >16 are wrong! They're 16 greater than they should be.

Taking the first line below: 84 – 16 = 68. From MK10D10.h 68 is PIT0_IRQ.

This is correct. My code has PIT0 interrupting every 256us but doesn't use UART3 at all.

The next line is correct 15 is the RTOS SysTick timer IRQ. (in this case set for 1ms)

The fourth line, labelled as INT_CAN_... is 61-16=45. From MK10D10.h 45 is UART0_RX_TX_IRQn.

Again this is correct. My code uses UART0 IRQs but not CAN0.

Keil_Exception_Trace.jpg

I know that Keil uses files supplied by Freescale to support their chips but who's bug is this?

Is this something I can correct in a configuration file myself?

Any help appreciated!

Regards,

Martin.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Martin,

From your attached 'Trace Exception' view, the interrupt vector number is IRQ number add 32 not 16, which is incorrect.

For example, INT_DMA0, which IRQ number should be 0, and vector number is 16; while the 'Trace Exception' view shows vector number is 32.

If you using vector number 84 -32 is  52, which is  UART3 error IRQ number.

I checked <MK10D10.h> header file with the correct IRQ number.

I will contact with Keil about this issue, sorry for the inconvenience might bring.

Have a great day,
best regards,

Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos