JTAG on TWR-K65F180M requires placing resistors?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

JTAG on TWR-K65F180M requires placing resistors?

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,129件の閲覧回数
paulb-sct
Contributor III

From this earlier discussion question, it seems the TWR-K65F180M can be used with the Segger J-Link via connector J18 simply by removing jumper J32:

JTAG in TWR-K65F180M not functional on rev A0

But when I look at the schematic and the board, resistors R69 and R68 are not populated - these are the JTAG TDO and TDI lines respectively. I'm waiting for a cable but anticipating that I will probably need to place 0 ohm resistors at these locations to get it to work.

Can someone confirm this? Also, do R53 through R58 need to be populated as well?

Thank you.

ラベル(1)
タグ(1)
0 件の賞賛
返信
1 解決策
900件の閲覧回数
annamol
Contributor IV

Hi,

You can use Segger Jlink to flash K65F180M without soldering zero ohm resistors. I connected the 20 pin JTAG header onto J18, and removed jumper J32 which allows usage of external debuggers. I could flash codes using Segger Jlink  and it works.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
返信
4 返答(返信)
900件の閲覧回数
RichardR
Contributor IV

I on the other hand am unable to use the JLink debugger tool with the TWR-K65 whether J32 is removed or not.  Specifically, it is complaining about the TDO line remaining high.

0 件の賞賛
返信
900件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Paul,

As Alex mentioned above, I also can use the external J-link debugger tool to program the K65 after just remove the J32.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛
返信
901件の閲覧回数
annamol
Contributor IV

Hi,

You can use Segger Jlink to flash K65F180M without soldering zero ohm resistors. I connected the 20 pin JTAG header onto J18, and removed jumper J32 which allows usage of external debuggers. I could flash codes using Segger Jlink  and it works.

0 件の賞賛
返信
900件の閲覧回数
paulb-sct
Contributor III

Thanks annamol alex and jeremyzhou. I guess the TDI and TDO lines aren't used with the Segger.

0 件の賞賛
返信