It´s possible to stay in Very Low Leakage Mode more than 1 minute?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It´s possible to stay in Very Low Leakage Mode more than 1 minute?

Jump to solution
isaacromero
Contributor II

It´s possible to stay in Very Low Leakage Mode more than 1 minute? using the Wake-Up Interruption of LPTMR0 ?

frdm-kl43z‌kl27z VLLS1‌ power modes 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Isaac Romero,

What the VLLS mode you are using? If you are using VLLS1/3, you can use the LPTMR with 1khz LPO as the wake up source to make the VLLS1/3 more than 1minute.

You can choose LPO as LPTMR clock source.

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_1.png

Then, from the LPTMR register:

pastedImage_4.png

CMR is 16 bit, it is 65536, so you can reach:65536*1ms=65.536s intervals.

so you can reach 60s =1minute.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Isaac Romero,

What the VLLS mode you are using? If you are using VLLS1/3, you can use the LPTMR with 1khz LPO as the wake up source to make the VLLS1/3 more than 1minute.

You can choose LPO as LPTMR clock source.

pastedImage_3.png

pastedImage_2.png

pastedImage_1.png

Then, from the LPTMR register:

pastedImage_4.png

CMR is 16 bit, it is 65536, so you can reach:65536*1ms=65.536s intervals.

so you can reach 60s =1minute.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

isaacromero
Contributor II

Hello my friend, kerryzhou

I will try to reach it with the CMR but it will be a cycle from VLLS1-Run-VLLS1. I was trying to avoiding it(many cycles to stay more time in stop mode).

VLLS1 resets the systems after WakeUp, but what I want is to stay about 20 minutes sleep and return to RunMode without resets, what I fond was using LLS1.  

Thanks!

Isaac Romero

0 Kudos