Is there a copy of the demo program and its source that ships with the TWR-K60F120M-KIT?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a copy of the demo program and its source that ships with the TWR-K60F120M-KIT?

Keith4DSmith
Contributor V

I'm looking for the program that ships with the TWR-K60K120M-KIT. Where do I find it?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Keith:

That board was released a while ago and I do not know if you can obtain the source code. But I found the SREC file, and you may find it useful to reprogram the tower board. It is attached.

Regards,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keith4DSmith
Contributor V

Jorge - Thank for the SREC file. I did file the source project for the TWR-K60F120M. It did not have the SREC. The file name is TWR-K60F120M_QSD.zip. I was built with an older version of MQX and requires fiddling to get to build and link.

If you enter the filename into the search box at www.freescale.com, you will get a link to the file. Clicking on the link downloads it.

Thanks.

Keith

0 Kudos

Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please check attached TWR-K60F120M board quick start demo image file, which I tested and should run on your board.

Wish it helps.

Best regards,
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos