Is MK20DX256VLK7 supported by Freescale Touch Software?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Is MK20DX256VLK7 supported by Freescale Touch Software?

ソリューションへジャンプ
759件の閲覧回数
lucacampanale
Contributor I

Hi guys,

as written above: Is MK20DX256VLK7 supported by Freescale Touch Software? 

Freescale Touch Software for Kinetis MCUs|NXP 

I know MK20DX256VLK7 is NOT supported by Kinetis SDK, so I don't understand if I can use Freescale Touch Software.

Thanks for reply!

Luca

タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
645件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Luca Campanale,

About the new released library,  I have install it, and check the release not, I find these information":

Supported boards and devices

TWR-K60D100M

FRDM-KL25Z

FRDM-KL26Z

FRDM-KL46Z

FRDM-KE15Z + FRDM-TOUCH

So, this new library should not support the MK20DX256VLK7, that's why I recommend you to use TSS3.1.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please let me know!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)
645件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Luca Campanale,

Please download this Touch sensing software:

Touch Sensing Software Suite installer Version 3.0.1 

After you install it, you can find the sample code for tower K20DX72M in folder :C:\Freescale\Freescale_TSS_3_1\examples\TWRKXX_DEMO

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
645件の閲覧回数
lucacampanale
Contributor I

Hi Kerry,

be carefull, I can use successfully TSS3.1, the library that you linked. The news is that was released another library for Touch Software: Freescale Touch Software for Kinetis MCUs|NXP on Oct. 2016, but I don't understand (cause I am newbie) if I can use it WITHOUT Kinetis SDK platform.

Please let me know. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
646件の閲覧回数
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Luca Campanale,

About the new released library,  I have install it, and check the release not, I find these information":

Supported boards and devices

TWR-K60D100M

FRDM-KL25Z

FRDM-KL26Z

FRDM-KL46Z

FRDM-KE15Z + FRDM-TOUCH

So, this new library should not support the MK20DX256VLK7, that's why I recommend you to use TSS3.1.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 件の賞賛