cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I2C Slave Address with K60D100M

Jump to solution
valerierabon
Contributor I

I'm very new to this. I'm trying to build a simple code that will send a block of data to the EEPROM. Once the data is received, an LED will blink for each index of the array.

The code however does not work, and I was wondering if I have the wrong slave address (I've been using 0000011101) and/or I am missing key pieces of code.

I've included a screenshot of my code as well as the project so far.

Thank you very much!

Valerie

Original Attachment has been moved to: I2C_Test_K60.zip

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Valerie,

I don't have I2C demo code created by PE on hand. However I've included a I2C demo which KL25 as master control accelermeter sensor and also select 7 bit salve address mode too.

I think it should be useful for reference and I send it along with the email. Please refer to it for details.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact with me.

Best regards,

Ping

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Valerie,

There were some errors when I complie your project. I also have question question want to ask you.

Which address mode did you choose? 7bit or 10bit? Becase I'm not sure based on your PE configurtion and I attach the screenshot that you can check it.

Best regards,

Ping

1.jpg

0 Kudos
valerierabon
Contributor I

Hi Ping,

Thank you for taking the time to look at it. I used the 7 bit addressing mode. I've attached a screenshot of my I2C configurations.

Valerie

I2C_Config.PNG.png

0 Kudos
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Valerie,

I don't have I2C demo code created by PE on hand. However I've included a I2C demo which KL25 as master control accelermeter sensor and also select 7 bit salve address mode too.

I think it should be useful for reference and I send it along with the email. Please refer to it for details.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact with me.

Best regards,

Ping

0 Kudos