I'd like to know the difference between mk22fn and mk22fx for PLL

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'd like to know the difference between mk22fn and mk22fx for PLL

woonkiahn
Contributor I

What is the difference between mk22fn128 and mk22fx512 at the part of setting PLL

My PLL locking code is working very well on mk22fx512 but it doesn't work on mk22fn128

I'd like to set 96MHz clock with PLL

please someone give a sample code for mk22fn128

0 Kudos
4 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Woonki Ahn,

Please give me the full name of your K22, mk22fn128 is not complete, please give me the part number, then I can help you to check it.

Waiting for your reply!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

woonkiahn
Contributor I

Hello, Kerry

Full name is MK22FN128VLH10

Thank you for your help

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Woonki Ahn,

Actually, you can find the details in the according chip reference manual.

The problem of your MK22FN128VLH10 PLL is caused by the MK22FN128VLH10 clock system.

MK22FN128VLH10 reference manual is:

http://www.nxp.com/docs/en/reference-manual/K22P121M100SF9RM.pdf 

Please check this picture at first.

pastedImage_2.png

This chip just have FLL, no PLL!

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Woonik Ahn

I also need your full name of mk22fx512, then I can compare it with MK22FN128VLH10.

Please reply me ASAP.

Have a great day,
Kerry

0 Kudos