取消
显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

I can't use the SPI with Chip Enable continuous in the K32L2B3

978 次查看
zzabrahamzz
Contributor II

Hi, I want to use the SPI in Master Mode with the CS continuous, I'm using MCUXpresso IDE but I can't see this option. I read about to the SPI in the reference manual of K32LB3 but doesn't mention this option.

Thanks.

标签 (1)
标记 (2)
0 项奖励
3 回复数

878 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Abraham Rosas ,

Do you want to the CS pull low in each byte or always low to meet your external SPI chip requirement?

If you want to control the CS pin freely, you also can use the GPIO to control it instead of the hardware SPI module CS function.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have questions about it, pelase kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 项奖励

878 次查看
zzabrahamzz
Contributor II

Hi kerryzhou‌ Thanks for your answer.

Currently, I use the GPIO to control CS function, only quested to know if its possible configure this function in the SPI configurations as in the DSPI

Best regards :smileyhappy:

0 项奖励

878 次查看
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Abraham Rosas,

You can try the interrupt mode if send the data frame with the interrupt mode, and the code in the interrupt is as small or simple as possible, the CS pin may also make the CS pin continuous in each interrupt transfer bytes.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have questions about it, pelase kindly let me know.

Best Regards,

Kerry

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 项奖励