I can't download KSDK 1.3.0

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't download KSDK 1.3.0

RufusVS
Contributor III

When I try to download KSDK 1.3.0 from the Archive dropdown list on this page: Software Development Kit for Kinetis MCUs|NXP  I get redirected to my account page with no message.

How can I download the archived KSDK 1.3.0?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Rufus,

Please download the latest MCUXpresso Software Development Kit (SDK).

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

RufusVS
Contributor III

Unfortunately MCUXpresso doesn't seem to support the TWR-KM34Z50MV3 development board I bought JUST LAST WEEK!

No sample software in a buildable form to be found, either.

0 Kudos

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Please download the Kinetis M bare-metal drivers and software examples installation file from TWR-KM34Z50M.

Kinetis M bare-metal drivers and software examples installation file.png

KM128SWDRV_R4_1_6.png

Here you can download the KSDK 1.3.0, but the TWR-KM34Z50M is not in the support list of it.

Download KSDK1.3.png

KSDK_1.3.0.PNG

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos