How we use JTAG port of s32k144 Eval board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How we use JTAG port of s32k144 Eval board

swatimali
Contributor I

Currently I am using USB cable to connect it with laptop but how to use JTAG port which is available on Eval board

0 Kudos
4 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Swati Mali,

The JTAG interface is used for the external debugger.

You can use the debugger which is supporting the JTAG interface, for example, I-JET, JLINK, etc. Connect the JTAG interface to your board's JTAG interface. When you download the code with IDE, just choose the JTAG interface in the according debugger configuration.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

swatimali
Contributor I

Thanks for your reply, but I don't have I-JET,JLINK debugger I have lauterbach debugger.In s32 design studio in debugger configuration section I didn't find lauterbach debugger option. So to use existing lauterbach debugger with s32 design studio what to do. Please reply.

thanks,

Swati

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Swati Mali,

If you want to use the lauterbach in S32 studio, you need to install the lauterback Trace32 Eclipse plgu-in software.

Please refer to this link to install it:

Help - Eclipse SDK 

After you install it, and restart your S32 studio, you will find the according selections.

pastedImage_4.png

Wish it helps you!

Next time, if you have the S32 or S32 studio question, please go to the according community place, there have more expert about it.

S32 Design Studio 

S32K 

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Swati,

Thank you for your more information.

Because I don't have the lauterbach debugger on my side, then I can't test it now.

But I already help you to check it with our FAE who have the lauterbach, after I get the reply, I will let you know.

Now, please wait patiently.

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Kerry

0 Kudos