How to use Match address feature of UART?

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to use Match address feature of UART?

1,188件の閲覧回数
Amit_Kumar1
Senior Contributor II

Hi

I am using FRDM-K20D50M board with codewarrior, I am using UART_PDD, there I have set the match address to 0xA1; now when I am transmitting data(0xA1) from the terminal to the uc, it is not going to UART0_D register,  I wanted to know is their any timing diagram or any app note available which tells how to use this feature? I looked into the user manual but I couldn't get much help on this.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Kumar

0 件の賞賛
1 返信

726件の閲覧回数
perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

I  you already have configured your UART mode, you just have to take care of 3 things in order to use the match address function:

• On the 45.3.11 UART Control Register 4 (UARTx_C4) enable the MAEN1 or MAEN1, depending on which one you want to use.
  • Set the address that you want to use for comparison on 45.3.9 UART Match Address Registers 1 (UARTx_MA1) or 45.3.10 UART Match Address Registers 2 (UARTx_MA2).
  • Make sure the most significant bit of data received is set, this in order to ensure comparison will be done.

Please review your code and check if you have considered these points, and let me know if this is useful or not.

Have a nice day,
Perla Moncada

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛