How to setting the MK60FN1M0VLQ15 ADC module for single-end, continuous measure the signal ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setting the MK60FN1M0VLQ15 ADC module for single-end, continuous measure the signal ?

kentachang
Contributor I

Hello,

Best Regards,

Kenta

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

In this case I suggest you to check out the 37.5.1.1 Initialization sequence on the Reference Manual (K60P144M150SF3RM) for your part number.

On the step 4 is configured the 37.3.7 Status and control register 3 (ADCx_SC3) set ADCO (Continuous conversion enable) field to do continuous conversion.

Also in step 5 check configuration of the 37.3.1 ADC status and control registers 1 (ADCx_SC1n) set DIFF (Differential mode enable) field to select differential conversion.

Have a nic day :P,
Perla

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kentachang
Contributor I

Hi Perla,

Thanks for your answer.

I don't understand How to setting the Init_ADC on the CodeWarrior Processor Expert ?  and then check MK60FN1M0VLQ15 to do Continuous conversion.

please let me know...

Kenta

0 Kudos

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Kenta:

In the Init_ADC component you have the option to select between (Single) or (Continuous) conversion. The property is called "Conversion mode".

ADC_mode.png

Pay attention to the clock settings and the prescaler, so you do not exceed the maximum conversion time.

Also, in addition to the Init_ADC component, I recommend you to use the ADC component (ADC.png). This one will provide you with methods (functions) that you can simply call and do things like calibrate the ADC, start the conversions, read the ADC result, etc. Just make sure that the properties between the Init_ADC and ADC components do not conflict (for example the result type).

For your reference, when you add any component to your project, you can right click on the component and select Help on Component. There you will find information regarding the configuration and functioning of that particular component; of special interest is the "Typical Usage", which shows you basic examples of how to use the component.

Help_PEx.png

Hope this helps. If you have doubts let me know.

Regards!
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

Amit_Kumar1
Senior Contributor II

Hi Jorge

I am trying to use ADC_LDD but it didn't worked. Please have a look on the following thread. ADC using PE not working

Kind Regards

Amit Kumar

0 Kudos

kentachang
Contributor I

Hi Jorge,

Thanks for your answer.

I use the Init_ADC succeed, and it is working well.

Regards,

Kenta Chang

0 Kudos