次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

How to set up FRDM Development on Linux

ソリューションへジャンプ
4,803件の閲覧回数
gurindersinghgi
Contributor III

How to setup GCC ARM Toolchain with Eclipse for Cortex M0+ - Freescale freedom FRDM KL25Z

and how to set up OpenSDA on linux for Debugging .

ラベル(2)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
1,445件の閲覧回数
apanecatl
Senior Contributor II

I'm afraid we don't support Linux debugging for FRDM-KL25Z, CodeWarrior 10.3 is only supported under Windows environment, thus development under linux OS is not supported.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
7 返答(返信)
1,445件の閲覧回数
gbd
Contributor II

I just wanted to share some tutorials I put together for getting the KL25Z up and running on Linux, I hope it helps someone out. >codercommander

0 件の賞賛
1,445件の閲覧回数
andrewpayne
Contributor II

This may help at least with the development side, I just posted it:   https://github.com/payne92/bare-metal-arm

It's a very simple & small "bare metal" example that builds on Linux using only the freely available GCC ARM toolchain.  It has no other external dependencies (e.g. CodeWarrior).

1,445件の閲覧回数
gurindersinghgi
Contributor III

Great thanks to Andrew Payne for this contribution, it is really a great start and i will help getting this project on to completion, as i am new i will surely take a bit time learning :smileysilly:

Hey Andrew i was wondering does some bootloader flash file exists by which we can connect this board on to OpenSDA or gdb , etc ?

I was reading about implimentation on CSMIS Plugin being used with Coocox IDE and was wondering can it be dome with Linux ??

I also tried USBDM and it wont install until i had codewarrier preinstalled onto my system ..

Thanks A Lot !! From Everyone Who will be searching an open Source Solun.

0 件の賞賛
1,445件の閲覧回数
andrewpayne
Contributor II

I'm not sure what you're asking. There are several boot loaders for the Freescale freedom board available that support open SDA in the software distribution that's available for the board.  I'm not aware of any with GDB support, or any with source code.

An open source boot loader with a USB block device for drag-and-drop programming (that's less buggy than the current boot loader), combined with GDB support: that would be an excellent project.

For the other items you ask, I don't have any experience with those. I'm sorry.

0 件の賞賛
1,445件の閲覧回数
gurindersinghgi
Contributor III

Great Thanks to "gdb" that he made a sample for Linux using GCC ARM Embedded in Launchpad

[Linux, gcc, and the FRDM-KL25Z]

and thanks to Adrian Sanchez Cano for sharing sample code for FREEDOM Platform.

[Preipheral Drivers for Freescale Freedom KL25Z FRDM Platform]

I will try and make an eclipse based port for FRDM KL25 board using opensource GCC and Eclipse,

A great thanks to these guys ..

1,446件の閲覧回数
apanecatl
Senior Contributor II

I'm afraid we don't support Linux debugging for FRDM-KL25Z, CodeWarrior 10.3 is only supported under Windows environment, thus development under linux OS is not supported.

0 件の賞賛
1,445件の閲覧回数
bobpaddock
Senior Contributor III

Will other operating systems be supported in the, hopefully near, future?

0 件の賞賛