How to open the provided .art files for frdm-keaz128

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open the provided .art files for frdm-keaz128

ericsutton
Contributor I

I was provided with the attached files for the frdm-keaz128. I would like to know the dimensions of everything on the board and cannot find out how to open these files. They are a .art format. I want to open them in gerber format so that I can take measurements of what we need.

How do I view the attached files in a gerber format? Or another format that allows me to get dimensions of the board?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Eric,

I don't know if you have related software. Maybe you can measure or view it using online gerber viewer.

geber viewer.jpg

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ericsutton
Contributor I

I can open it but I cannot get dimensions as accurately as I would like. I would like to locate the center all the pins so I can get distances. I'm looking for a lock on kind of function, where I can lock on to the center of the pin headers and determine distance to another center of a pin header. I am trying to make a shield for this board essentially

0 Kudos