How to configure a pin as both a GPIO and LLWU wakeup source in PE

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure a pin as both a GPIO and LLWU wakeup source in PE

eyaldoron
Contributor II

I'm using a Kinetis L25 device, and I need a port pin to operate as an LLWU wakeup source in LLS, and as a regular GPIO in Run mode. PE flags this as illegal, since the same pin is configured for two different operations. However, this is not really illegal since the two functionalities operate in different power modes. PE forces me to configure the pin manually, which works fine. Is there any way to achieve the same functionality using pure PE configuration?

Labels (2)
1 Reply

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

You need to activate the Pin Sharing function in Processor Expert. You can do this in the Component inspector of the BitIO_LDD component, please refer to the picture below. You just need to right click on the Pin for I/O filed and select pin sharing.

pin sharing.png

I hope this information can help you.

Regards,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------