How can I clear all breakpoints in FRDM KE02Z board?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I clear all breakpoints in FRDM KE02Z board?

Jump to solution
davetelling
Contributor I

I deleted a line of code from my application in which I had set a breakpoint. When I went to run the modified code, I wanted to set a breakpoint in the new code, but got the "ding" warning when I tried to press F9 to set a breakpoint on the line in question. This meant, apparently, that I could not set the breakpoint. I then got back to the editor, and used F9 to set a breakpoint at the line I wanted to examone, and when I started the debugger, I got a warning that said I didn't have any hardware breakpoints available.

All I can think is that somehow, after deleting the line of code from my application in which I had set a breakpoint, the debugger still thinks that it already has a breakpoint set.

How do I clear this? In the IAR AVR tools, their JTAG debugger had "clear all breakpoints" option, but I cannot find anything similar in the P&E debugger used in the ARM tools.

Is there a way to reset this? If not, any suggestions as to how to resolve this issue?

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Rick_Li
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dave Telling,

Thank you for the feedback!

I was thinking that you are using other IDE than IAR, sorry!

So, the deleting of "settinngs" folder works!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Rick_Li
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Please let me know which IDE are you using?

if using CW, then, there is a "Breakpoints"  window when debugging, right click in this window, you will find find the way to remove breakpoints.

if "Breakpoints" is not showed there, then, click "Window" menu to find it.

pastedImage_0.png

0 Kudos
davetelling
Contributor I

Yong Li,

Your earlier suggestion about deleting the "settings" folder worked. When I re-opened the project, the "phantom" breakpoint was no longer there.

BTW, I am using IAR EWB for ARM, and the on-board P&E debug system on the FRDM-KE02Z board.

0 Kudos
Rick_Li
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Dave Telling,

Thank you for the feedback!

I was thinking that you are using other IDE than IAR, sorry!

So, the deleting of "settinngs" folder works!

0 Kudos