How are the 45zwn24-40 motor Hall sensor locations?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are the 45zwn24-40 motor Hall sensor locations?

masumburakşahin
Contributor II

Hi everyone,

I am trying to drive the 45zwn24-40 motor by generating the PWM signal from the KV46F150M card and transferring it from the TWR-Elev card to the TWR-MC-LV3PH driver card. I want to control the motor by the help of Hall Sensor, but I do not know how the motor phases are encoded in the Hall sensor.

Could you please help me on how the Hall sensors are coded according to the phases?

Thank you,

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

xiangjun_rong
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi, Masum,

Unfortunately, I have not the example of BLDC control with Hall sensor for Kinetis family, but I have the example code based on TWR-8400, which is based on MC56F84789, you can refer to it. The project TWR56F84789_BLDC_HALL.zip is developed with CodeWarrior for mcu ver10.x tools, the hardware platform is TWR-8400, TWR-Elev card, the TWR-MC-LV3PH.

The basic theory of BLDc control with hall sensor is that the timer pin connected to hall sensor signal is set up in capture mode, the rising/falling edge of hall signal trigger interrupt, in the timer ISR, three hall signal logic is read, then next stator switch is determined based on the hall logic.

Hope it can help you

BR

Xiangjun rong

0 Kudos