Hi, I bought the MRB-KW019030JA. But I'm too new. I can't do blink with this card. I want to know from the beginning. Can you help me, please? Thank you very much in advance.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I bought the MRB-KW019030JA. But I'm too new. I can't do blink with this card. I want to know from the beginning. Can you help me, please? Thank you very much in advance.

keremaok
Contributor I

Hi, I bought the MRB-KW019030JA. But I'm too new. I can't do blink with this card. I want to know from the beginning. Can you help me, please?
Thank you very much in advance.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kerem, I hope you're doing well!

To get started with development on the KW01, we have some support packages and software that can be downloaded from this page on our website.

The KW01's Connectivity Software includes examples for both Connectivity and non-connectivity applications of the KW01. There's also some relevant documentation like Quick Start Guides, Demo Applications User Guides and Reference Manuals.

Documentation for the Kinetis SDK can be found in the following path:

<C:\Freescale\KW01_Connectivity_Software_1.0.0\KSDK_1.3.0\doc>

And documentation for Connectivity related applications can be found in the following path:

<C:\Freescale\KW01_Connectivity_Software_1.0.0\ConnSw\doc>

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos

keremaok
Contributor I
Hello Sebastian ,

I'm sorry to bother you all the time.  I wanted to pass on a few improvements.  I am having these errors. Maybe I can't find the right driver. Thank you very much in advance.
WhatsApp Image 2019-10-30 at 15.55.34 (1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-10-30 at 15.55.35.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-10-30 at 15.55.34.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-10-30 at 15.55.33.jpeg
0 Kudos

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kerem!

You're using the MRB version of the development kit, so that means that, to program and debug your device, you'll need an external debug probe like a PE-Micro or a J-Link.

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos

keremaok
Contributor I

Hi Sebastian ,

Thank you very much for your support. I installed the program with the help of J-Link. Now I want to create a project from the beginning. Where can I find libraries? If possible, I need a sample blink application to learn the coding structure of this card.

0 Kudos

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kerem!

The connectivity examples are already included in the Connectivity Software download, in the path specified below.

<C:\Freescale\KW01_Connectivity_Software_1.0.0\ConnSw\examples>

The KSDK examples can be downloaded from the following page on our website. This download includes the same KSDK 1.3 drivers, with examples for all the different compatible boards, including the MRB-KW01. The relevant examples are located in the following path:

<C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\examples\mrbkw01>

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos

keremaok
Contributor I

Hi Sebastian ,

I tried all of the things you said, yes I install the codes but when I want to blink the D4 led on the demo board I can't. Can you create a blink project for me, please? The compiler I use is IAR. Please help me .

0 Kudos

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kerem!

Unfortunately, those are the examples we can provide at this moment. To learn more about how KSDK works, and some additional driver information, could you please take a look at the KSDK API Reference Manual and the other documentation in the following path?:

<C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.3.0\doc>

Also, could you please take a look at the source files in the framework folders of the connectivity software? They may give you an idea of how to make use of these drivers.

<C:\Freescale\KW01_Connectivity_Software_1.0.0\ConnSw\framework>

Best regards,

Sebastian

0 Kudos

keremaok
Contributor I

Hi Sebastian

0 Kudos