Hello, I am using VF6xx vybrid dual core Controller(M4 and A5). I am working on QSPI Driver to write, read and erase data from Serial NOR Flash. I am able to under stand programable sequence engine of qspi. Could you please help me to provide the LOW leve

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello, I am using VF6xx vybrid dual core Controller(M4 and A5). I am working on QSPI Driver to write, read and erase data from Serial NOR Flash. I am able to under stand programable sequence engine of qspi. Could you please help me to provide the LOW leve

serajahmad
Contributor I

Hello, I am using VF6xx vybrid dual core Controller(M4 and A5). I am working on QSPI Driver to write, read and erase data from Serial NOR Flash. I am able to under stand programable sequence engine of qspi. Could you please help me to provide the LOW level Driver for qspi. Interface with NOR flash. 

OR

Anybody provide the libraray(Low leve; Driver) of VF6xx Vybrid controller.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

ogj
Contributor IV

Do you have a solution to this yet?

0 Kudos

art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Here:

https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/hardware-development-tools/tower-development-boards/...

you can find a number of the Vybrid related example software packages that also include various software drivers, including the QSPI one.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos