cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error in the Startup.C file provided by Freescale For TWR-K20D5 module

Amit_Kumar1
Senior Contributor II

hello

I am using KEIL MDK , I added startup.c file I got the following error on building the project.

startup.c(234): error:  #18: expected a ")"

I have attached the files kindly check it. These 2 files were present in

kinetis_50MHz_sc\k20d50m_sc_pex\common\Kinetis\startup  folder which I downloaded from

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=TWR-K20D50M&fpsp=1&tab=Design_Tools_T...

Thanks in advance

Original Attachment has been moved to: startup.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: startup_ARM_CC.c.zip

Tags (4)
5 Replies

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

I already checked those files and as you can see they are part of the folder named "common", all of those files should be used as part of the project (since they are associated to each other); in the folder named "projects" you can find tree different example projects, only "helloword" has examples for both: IAR  and CodeWarrior. Everything else inside those folders are for CodeWarrior only.

Amit_Kumar1
Senior Contributor II

Hi Perla

Thanks for the reply.  In common folder, there are 133 files how would I know which file is essential to use for my Project as I am trying to make a project based on UART1. I think there should be a separate file which is a base file used for all the projects that I think is this startup.c file. 

Regards,

Amit Kumar

0 Kudos

Monica
Senior Contributor III

Hello Amit,

was this suggestion useful?

Please keep us posted, we'd like to know :smileywink:

Best,

Monica.

0 Kudos

Amit_Kumar1
Senior Contributor II

Hi Monica

The above solution didn't worked. And due to the poor support and lack of document for KEIL uvision4 MDK. I switched to codewarrior with processorexpert.

Regards

Amit Kumar

0 Kudos

perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

I suggest you create your project folder in the code exmaples directory [k20d50m_sc_pex/projects/], for this specific case "helloworld", if you create it in this folder you will not have to worry about which files from the common folder the compiler will have to use.

0 Kudos