次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Free RTOS Port For KEA128

1,784件の閲覧回数
bharadwaaj
Contributor III

Hi all,

I have done a FreeRTOS port for KEA128. You can get the code for the below git repo

GitHub - bharadwaaj/FreeRTOS_Port_KEA128: Ported Free RTOS kernel to KEA128 

I am improving on the Demo application side of it. Will keep committing.

ラベル(1)
タグ(4)
5 返答(返信)

1,211件の閲覧回数
yingzhengwu
Contributor I

Hi Bharadwaaj Ramakrishnan,

I've tried your port. however, when I try some API in Interrupt, such  as xQueueReceiveFromISR()、xSemaphoreGiveFromISR(), it doesn't work correctly.

I am a new man with FreeRTOS.

0 件の賞賛

1,211件の閲覧回数
riccardoventrel
Contributor II

I was exactly wondering whether some hero had already tried a porting like this.

Actually, I've got a TRK KEA128 and I'm running Kinetis Studio on a Mac.

Is your project targeting Kinetis Studio?

I'd like to experiment a bit creating some tasks and wrap a CAN communication in one of them.

Regards

Ricky

0 件の賞賛

1,211件の閲覧回数
bharadwaaj
Contributor III

Hi,

Thank you Ricky for your response. This project is targeted for   Kinetis Studio. Will create a sample CAN task for you with Queue implementation. 

0 件の賞賛

1,211件の閲覧回数
riccardoventrel
Contributor II

I've looked carefully to yuor porting and I've compared it with the "official" specs here:

FreeRTOS Porting Guide 

Actually I see yur porting, even if really effective, it's not following the "official" porting procedure depicted above.

I mean:

1) not implementing the various vParTestToggleLED

2) not implementing any new Demo for the board, like the other ones under the "Demo" folder

3) not following the "portable" folder specs, specific for each micro and compiler.

I'd like to have a full integrated FreeRTOS, and eventually asking to the FreeRTOS community to be able

to push the new porting into the official FreeRTOS distro.

I could help you, if you are interested as well, or I could start completely new branch encompassing

your port.c and portmacro.h, eventually.

Let me know whether this could make sense to you or not.

Best

Ricky

1,211件の閲覧回数
riccardoventrel
Contributor II

thanks for your quick reply and support.

This sounds really cool to me. My idea basic idea is to take your code and using a task

to fill up a circular queue for CAN messages.

Another task will poll this queue to abstract from CAN implementation (a sort of CANSocket

management in Linux, let's say).

Looking forward to see yuor code.

Thanks

Ricky

0 件の賞賛