Failed on connect: Ee(42). Could not connect to core.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed on connect: Ee(42). Could not connect to core.

pandi
Contributor III

Hi

We trying connecting MCU-link we are getting the following error MicrosoftTeams-image (3).pngMicrosoftTeams-image (2).png

We also installed driver software MCU-Link from the NXP https://www.nxp.com/design/design-center/software/development-software/mcuxpresso-software-and-tools...

although we installed all the software needed for MCU-link we are same  above mentioned error repeatedly  how to solve the problem and ?

In KV31 for  supported or not MCU-link debugger?

Thank you 

BR 

PANDI

0 Kudos
4 Replies

pandi
Contributor III

Hi

@Pavel_Hernandez 

We are using PCB board to MCU-link debugging that time facing following error Screenshot 2024-04-01 130134.png

connection its correct .how to solve the problem?

BR 

PANDI

0 Kudos

Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Pavel, and I will be supporting your case, could you let me know if you are using the TWR or is a custom PCA? if you are using the EVK, are you using this connector?

Pavel_Hernandez_0-1712082140037.png

Your issue showed appears when the MCU is not halted by the debugger, could you try to do a mass erase? and flash it again.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos

pandi
Contributor III

Hi

@Pavel_Hernandez 

We are using mkv31f128vll10 Processor for  making PCB board trying to flash code MCU-Link 

nn.jfifpandi_0-1712128428995.png

All the wire connection needed for MCU-link are  given correctly but we are same  above mentioned error repeatedly. Help us in this regard. Whether MCU link is compatible with mkv31f128vll10 Processor ?

0 Kudos

Pavel_Hernandez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, thanks for the helpful image, your issue is your cable for communication these communications in all boards are nearest to the MCU and our cable is too long maybe the Z impedance is too High. I recommend using the flat cable only for this communication.

Best regards,
Pavel

0 Kudos