cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-KL03Z in KDS: Can't find register macro definitions

Jump to solution
sarastout-grand
Contributor III

I'm using the FRDM-KL03Z evaluation board with kds. Where can I find the TPM_BWR_xxx definitions? I don't want to use the predefined functions to control the timers, I want to write to the registers directly. Are there any good references around for this microcontroller?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Maybe you can use the MKL03Z4.h in SDK_2.0_FRDM-KL03Z.

MKL03Z4.png

SDK_2.0_FRDM-KL03Z.png

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi

Maybe you can use the MKL03Z4.h in SDK_2.0_FRDM-KL03Z.

MKL03Z4.png

SDK_2.0_FRDM-KL03Z.png

Best Regards,

Robin

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
sarastout-grand
Contributor III

Hi Robin,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I now have another question! When I look through the definitions in that file, I see that there are read (RD) and write (WR) operations as well as BRD and BWR. What does the “B” mean? When should I use the RD versus the BRD and same for the WR and BWR?

Thanks,

Sara

Sara Stout-Grandy, M.Eng., Ph.D., P.Eng.

Senior Hardware Designer

20 Angus Morton Dr., Bedford,

NS, Canada, B4B 0L9

902-450-1700, x278

0 Kudos