cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-KEAZ128Q80 MSCAN Communication

shanky
Contributor I

Hi All,

I am using FRDM-KEAZ128Q80 board  for my application and i need to communicate with CAN bus.

i got MSCAN driver code for KEA128 and i am using

TEST_CASE_FUNC(Demo_Transmit_DataFrame);//set different parameter to choose other test case to run 

also its working fine and i am able to receive the data through CAN bus in another controller but problem is when i am calling TEST_CASE_FUNC(Demo_Transmit_DataFrame); for every 1 sec its going to sleep mode and it is working only time after that MSCAN is going into sleep mode so please anybody can help me out how to send data continuously  without going into sleep mode.

i attached my main file and MSCAN driver please find the attachment.

Thanks 

Shoaib Ahmed

Original Attachment has been moved to: main.c.zip

Original Attachment has been moved to: MSCAN_Driver+FRDM_KEA128-Example.zip

0 Kudos
4 Replies

kashifsagheer
Contributor II

I am working on FRDM-KEAZ128_MSCAN example on board FRDM-keaz128 board. Both transmit and receive codes are working. I want to make the interrupt based receive function that means receive function should be call when interrupt occur.   Currently, it is calling in the main file.

CAN_interrupt.png

0 Kudos

kandhu26
Contributor II

Test 'MSCAN_Driver+FRDM_KEA128 Example_TransmitPerSecond' example with S32DS on FRDM-KEAZ128 board. After connect Pin1 and Pin2 of J107 and then supply 12v power at J16, I can see the CAN data transmitted per second.

0 Kudos

brianh_07
Contributor I

I looked over my board and J107 is in about the center of the board and needs a jumper across pins 2 and 3 to work correctly so I am a little confused by the suggested pins to use for the CAN example? Any help with figuring out what pins to use with this example would be greatly appreciated!   

0 Kudos

ianchuter
Contributor II

Hi

Can you explain how this example is different? It appears to be using the same demo code but doesn't sleep?

0 Kudos