表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

FRDM-K64F Silicon Errata for PK20DX128VFM5 & MK20DX128VFM5

ソリューションへジャンプ
4,948件の閲覧回数
muthurajm
Contributor III

Hi All,

Need of Silicon Errata Sheet for these microcontrollers.....

PK20DX128VFM5(Pre-Qualified) & MK20DX128VFM5(Market Qualified)

Prequalified version MCU assembled FRDM-K64F(2 NOs-REV C) is Not working for any code that has been locally builded.

The same builded file is working fine with Market qualified MCU assembled FRDM-K64F(1 NO-REV E)

But sample code from Demo package provided by Freescale is working fine on Both REVC and REV E Boards.

Regards,

Muthuraj

+91-9003281838

1 解決策
3,952件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Muthuraj,

The second line of the mask print is the silicon number, then you can find the corresponding errata data of the silicon version through the link as below.

K20_50 |Kinetis 20 50 MHz MCUs|Freescale

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

元の投稿で解決策を見る

50 返答(返信)
1,446件の閲覧回数
muthurajm
Contributor III

Dear Jeremyzhou,

we don't have Jlink debug tool with us. We used to check with Open SDA only.

But this is occurring only on REV-C boards, Not on REV-E board.

Kindly let me know any other possibility to find the issue.

Regards,

Muthuraj M

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,446件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Muthraj M,

Let me make clarification.

It's a brilliant strategy to debug a simple demo on both REV-C and REV-E board to find the difference between them.

As we already know, the demo from the SDK v1.2 can work on REV-E board, however failed on REV-C board.

So I'd highly recommend that you can debug the hello_world demo which reside in ~\KSDK_1.2.0\examples\frdmk64f\demo_apps\hello_world\kds after you install the KSDK v1.2 on the REV-C board , then to figure out which code line execute cause this demo break down.

After you find the code line, I think it will be easily to find out the root cause of the issue.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
Ping

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,446件の閲覧回数
muthurajm
Contributor III

Dear Jeremyzhou,

what you had said is correct.

That's what we had tried and captured the screenshot and attached in previous message.

In REV C boards-(2Nos) there were no execution of the code...........Once entered into debug mode it will directly jump to "RTOS scheduler Idle Task" 

Regards,

Muthuraj M

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,446件の閲覧回数
muthurajm
Contributor III

Dear Jeremyzhou,

Kindly reply.....Awaiting for your response.

Thanks in advance :smileyhappy:

Regards,

Muthuraj

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,446件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Muthraj M,

The sample code you mentioned before that can both run well on the REV C and REV D board.

I was wondering if you can share the link of this sample code.
Have a great day,
Ping

1,446件の閲覧回数
muthurajm
Contributor III

Dear Jeremyzhou,

Thanks for the response.

http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?code=FRDM-K64F&fpsp=1&tab=Design_Tools_Tab

In this Link FRDM-K64F QSP downloads you can find in the Bottom of the page

After downloading, In that Precompiled examples folder you can find different BIN files.

All are working fine on REV C- REV E boards( Not REV D)

Hoping for the GOOD.

Great DAY:)

Regards,

Muthuraj M

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,446件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Muthraj M,

I didn't find original projects of these pre-compiled example, and I'd highly recommend that it's not necessary to struggling to find the difference of the REC C and REV E board, as KSDK v1.2 and updating version in future will only support the REV E board.

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,

Ping

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,446件の閲覧回数
muthurajm
Contributor III

Dear Jeremyzhou,

Thanks a lot for your effort :smileyhappy:

we are not trying to find the difference between two REV.

1.The isuue is we are having two NOn working boards and we couldnt do any debugging also.

2. If we found the solution it would be great learning for both the sides.

3. So kinldy check that if there is any posiibility to find the Cause for the issue.If needed we can ship one of the Non working boards to your site.

Kindly reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Muthuraj M

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,446件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Muthraj,

It's ok for send one of the couple fail boards to me.

Address is as follow.

Freescale Semiconductor(China)Limited

Shanghai Branch Office

No. 192 Liangjing Rd.,

Pudong New Area, Shanghai,201203, PRC.

After you done it, I'll appreciate if you can tell me what kind of the express you choose and the No.
Have a great day,
Ping

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,446件の閲覧回数
muthurajm
Contributor III

Dear Jeremyzhou,

Sorry for the delay.....Now only I got approval to ship the boards to you.

Can you please once again confirm the address which is mentioned below.

Freescale Semiconductor(China)Limited

Shanghai Branch Office

No. 192 Liangjing Rd.,

Pudong New Area, Shanghai,201203, PRC.

once confirmed I will ship immediately.

Thanks a lot for your effort. :smileyhappy:

Regards,

Muthuraj M

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,446件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Muthraj,

Yes, correctly.
Have a great day,
Ping

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,446件の閲覧回数
muthurajm
Contributor III

Hi Jeremyzhou,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Kindly let me know the approximate time required for you to debug/Return this board.

we need these detail to be mentioned in the Gate pass for customs clearance.

Thanks,

Muthuraj M

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,446件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Muthraj,

In my opinion, in case of some unpredictable, it's good for saving a week for debugging, however I'm not sure how much time needs to spend on shipping.
Have a great day,
Ping

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,446件の閲覧回数
muthurajm
Contributor III

Dear Jeremyzhou,

Thanks for your response,

Herewith I had provided shipment tracking details for your reference,

Kindly acknowledge once you received the shipment.

DHL Courier on returnable mode- Tracking No : 8165847620

NOTE: Shipment has been sent to you on Returnable Gate pass,

So Kindly ensure that the package has been shipped back within a months time.

Regards,

Muthuraj M

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,446件の閲覧回数
muthurajm
Contributor III

Dear Jeremyzhou,

The consignment has reached your location and awaiting for your Contact details.

Shall you please give your contact details so that we can inform it to DHL people or kindly make a call to your local DHL office to track the package and let me know the details.

Kindly acknowledge once you received the shipment.

Tracking No : 8165847620

Regards,

Muthuraj M

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,446件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Muthraj,

Office phone num: 021-2893 7360
Have a great day,
Ping

1,446件の閲覧回数
muthurajm
Contributor III

Dear Jeremyzhou,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

Please check with local DHL office if possible.

Great Day..... :smileyhappy:

Regards,

Muthuraj M

1,446件の閲覧回数
muthurajm
Contributor III

Dear Jeremyzhou,

Good day.

Attached the Proof of Delivery provided by DHL for your reference.

Kindly acknowledge and let me know if you need any more help/details to expedite the Debugging.

Regards,

Muthuraj M

0 件の賞賛
返信
1,446件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Muthraj,

I already received the shipment yesterday afternoon and Now I'm working on it.

If you work it out, I'll inform you ASAP.

IMG_20150716_105246[1].jpg

Have a great day,
Ping

1,446件の閲覧回数
jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Muthraj,

I think I've figured out the root cause of this issue and let me show you what I found.

In the afternoon, I run the hello_word demo which from the KSDK1.2 on the board and it failed to work, as it would cause hard fault interrupt.

After several testings, I found that the MCU would stucked after execute the line of code (Fig 1).

At first, I guessed the 32.75 KHz crystal oscillator didn't work, however the hello_world demo still didn't work after I replaced it with a new one.

And after I forbid to enable the RTC in the demo(Fig 2), amazing thing happened, the demo can work well.

I've also tested with other demos, they work well if don't initialize the RTC OSC.

So I think the RTC module in this MCU is disabled, it will trigger a hard fault interrupt after using it.

2015-07-16_16-37-00.jpg

Fig 1

2015-07-16_16-38-20.jpg

Fig 2

Have a great day,
Ping

1,446件の閲覧回数
muthurajm
Contributor III

Dear Jeremyzhou,

Super.....That's Great.

So what my understanding is

1.RTC module Hardware in the MCU is damaged, So enabling that would made the code to get stuck while executing.

2.Disbling RTC module would clear that issue.....Correct.

Thanks a lot Jeremyzhou :smileyhappy:

But what might be the cause for the RTC Module failure (Disabled RTC module) in the Hardware can you please check on that.

Kindly correct me if my understanding is wrong.

Regards,

Muthuraj M

0 件の賞賛
返信