cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRDM-K64F SPI1 Configuration with PE

Jump to solution
audi_mcavoy
Contributor IV

Using PE, I have added a KSDK fsl_spi component to my FRDM-K64F based project.  I can see from the schematic that I should configure the SPI pins as follows. . .

CS - PTD4 (J6 pin 4)

SCK - PTD5 (J6 pin 5)

MOSI - PTD6 (J6 pin 6)

MISO - PTD7 (J6 pin 7)

The MK64FN1M0VLL12 has three SPI ports available, and again from the schematic I see that only SPI1 can be configured to use this pin arrangement.

Here's where the fun begins.  PE allows me to select J6_4 for the select and J6_5 for the clock; but, it will not allow me to select anything for the data pins.

22437_22437.pngspi1.png

There are no options available in the drop-down boxes (other than <Automatic>).

I am at a loss.  I have attached my project to this post.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Original Attachment has been moved to: SPI1.zip

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Did you disable the filter for the Processor Expert projects, if not, please select the filter and check the component options you will see that only the fsl_dspi component is available to be used with the K64 device.

pastedImage_0.jpg
Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
audi_mcavoy
Contributor IV

Thank you!  I appreciate the help.

- Audi

0 Kudos
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Did you disable the filter for the Processor Expert projects, if not, please select the filter and check the component options you will see that only the fsl_dspi component is available to be used with the K64 device.

pastedImage_0.jpg
Hope this information can help you

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos