Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evaluation Board suggestions

Jump to solution
sureshjaggal
Contributor III

Dear Folks,

I am new to freescale.

I was developing HMI application. I was looking for a evaluation board which has touch input (keys) and uses the kinetis Microcontroller. I would like to get acquainted with TSS library and TSI hardware module of KL05. Kindly suggest me suitable evaluation boards.

I searched for some boards which have touch input interfaced but they use a TSS library and GPIO method to detect the key not the TSI module of the microcontroller.

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh Jaggal.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Suresh

The Freedom kl05 use 2 electrodes TSI0 in8 and 9

pastedImage_0.png

You can use them with the TSI module without the TSS library, or you can use them (I recommend it) with the TSI module and the TSS library, a good example is instaled when you instal the TSS library, normally on this folder

C:\Freescale\Freescale_TSS_3_1\examples\FRDMKLXX_DEMO\build\cw\FRDMKL05Z_DEMO

Also you can use PE to create a project that use the TSI module and the TSS library

You can download the TSS library from here TSS

And you can check all the information about the Freedom KL05 here

FRDM-KL05Z

I hope this will help you.

Have a great day,
Vicente

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
vicentegomez
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Suresh

The Freedom kl05 use 2 electrodes TSI0 in8 and 9

pastedImage_0.png

You can use them with the TSI module without the TSS library, or you can use them (I recommend it) with the TSI module and the TSS library, a good example is instaled when you instal the TSS library, normally on this folder

C:\Freescale\Freescale_TSS_3_1\examples\FRDMKLXX_DEMO\build\cw\FRDMKL05Z_DEMO

Also you can use PE to create a project that use the TSI module and the TSS library

You can download the TSS library from here TSS

And you can check all the information about the Freedom KL05 here

FRDM-KL05Z

I hope this will help you.

Have a great day,
Vicente

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos