显示结果 
显示  仅  | 搜索替代 
您的意思是: 

Ethernet connectivity is sporadic

443 次查看
derrek_velazque
Contributor I

Hello, 

I developed firmware for an ethernet board to allow internet capability for a product. During our testing, the controller was able to connect to the internet at our Home location with ease. In addition, I can take the controller and connect to my peers home network with no problem at all. Our problem is some customers are unable to retrieve an IP address. We have a satellite site in Colorado that is also experiencing the issue. Our IT department ran some diagnostics and concluded that our network (DHCP Server) is supplying the controller with an IP address but the board for some reason is not accepting it. I’ve implemented logging in the ethernet and it appears that the socket connection is waiting for a response but will timeout before any response is received (See below). Has anyone experienced this? Is there a network issue that i am not aware of? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

P.S.

using MQX RTOS 4.1 on KEIL MDK v5.21.0

0 项奖励
1 回复

377 次查看
danielchen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Derrek:

Not sure the root cause of your system. but please read the following notes:

Two reported vulnerabilities in MQX RTOS may result in fault or denial of service. If your product utilizes either the DNS Resolver (MQX v4.1 and earlier versions) or the DHCP Client (all versions MQX), please email mqxsales@nxp.com for more details and recommended resolutions. 

Regards

Daniel

0 项奖励