表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Ethernet Bootloader for K60, K61?

ソリューションへジャンプ
1,985件の閲覧回数
martinpi
Contributor III

Hello everyone!

I am new to Freescale and Kinetis, so please forgive my RTFM-questions.

I have a K60 Tower development kit. I searched for a bootloader which should be able to load an application via Ethernet.

My first approach was to donload MQX 3.8.1 and try the bootloader example.

I noticed that there are configurations for various CPU's but not for the K60.

So I created an empty project for my CPU, copied the sources of the bootloader example into the sources directory and made my way through all the compiler errors until I had included the search paths for all the include files necessary. This went fine until a point where the compiler stopped at an error directive in adc.h like this:

k60-adc-error.jpg

This could mean that I included a wrong path somewhere or that the bootloader example should be modified to be used on the K60.

On the other hand, I found it surprising that I need an ADC for the bootloader.

I paused with this one and tried the "Ethernet Bootloader for the MCU" AN4367SW.zip.

The quick start guide tells me to use the mcp-file for my processor.

Well, there is a configuration directory mk60n512 which is not exactly my CPU but hopefully close enough.

The surprise is, that there is no mcp file in this directory. There are, however, mcp-files in the other konfiguration directories for other CPU's.

Here I go again....

My question is: Am I completely off the mark with my approaches, what would be a good approach?

Or should I go ahead and modify the examples if needed and hope to get a working Software in the end?

Greetings, Martin

ラベル(1)
タグ(2)
0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
668件の閲覧回数
apanecatl
Senior Contributor II

Hi martinpi, I invite you to check our Ethernet bootloader application note AN4367, it includes the fully functional code example, it was implemented and tested in the K60 platform:

Documentation:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/app_note/AN4367.pdf

You can find the code example as AN4367SW in our website

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 件の賞賛
2 返答(返信)
669件の閲覧回数
apanecatl
Senior Contributor II

Hi martinpi, I invite you to check our Ethernet bootloader application note AN4367, it includes the fully functional code example, it was implemented and tested in the K60 platform:

Documentation:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/app_note/AN4367.pdf

You can find the code example as AN4367SW in our website

0 件の賞賛
668件の閲覧回数
embed_wu
Contributor II

Hello Hello! Can you send me a copy of Bootloader source code?I also realize the function of the IAP in K60 platform,but no source!

0 件の賞賛