Doesn't the TRK-KEA128 latest hardware match the published schematics?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doesn't the TRK-KEA128 latest hardware match the published schematics?

Jump to solution
ChrisN
Contributor II

Just got the TRK-KEA128 and looking at the schematics and the board I couldn't help but notice that some components such as the crystal for the micro (Y2) are missing in the schematic. Sure enough, checking the revision I see that the label on my board says revision D while the schematic on the CD-ROM and here from the website says revision B. Anybody else noticed that and got the matching schematics for the board?

Chris

Tags (2)
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Christian:

I am attaching the Rev D schematics. This file together with the rest of hardware files should be soon in our web page.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Christian:

I am attaching the Rev D schematics. This file together with the rest of hardware files should be soon in our web page.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!