cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between processor on KEA64-TRK board and Automotive rated controller

Jump to solution
stevencornett
Contributor III

We have been developing code using a TRK_KEA64 board that includes a PKEAZN64MLH2.  The processor we selected and placed on our
board is a S9KEAZN64AMLH.

From our perusal of the Freescale datasheets the two should be equivalent processors, but for some reason our P&E Cyclone for ARM is not able to load the algorithm used on the TRK board into the other processor

Is there an electrical or structural difference between the two processors that would preclude our programming the later with the algorithm and equipment used to successfully program the former?  If not, what are the correct settings?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
stevencornett
Contributor III

The answer I received is as follows:

Yes, they are should be same. Would you please help to tell me how many chips did you test? Thanks.

I swapped boards and found that the second programmed normally.  All settings for the TRK worked for that device.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
stevencornett
Contributor III

The answer I received is as follows:

Yes, they are should be same. Would you please help to tell me how many chips did you test? Thanks.

I swapped boards and found that the second programmed normally.  All settings for the TRK worked for that device.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
david_diaz
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Steve,

Indeed, the only difference between these two devices is the Qualification status. The rest of the its features are the same.

Capture.JPG

Best Regards,

David

0 Kudos