Could you please create a master list of Kinetis uCs that support flash swap?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could you please create a master list of Kinetis uCs that support flash swap?

jimmorash
Contributor I

This information is extremely hard to find, especially when choosing between a large number of different parts to start a new design.

I would prefer to use the EA series, but it looks like none of them have dual bank flash. How about the K10 series?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi  Jim Morash,

KEA don't have the flash swap function, but Freescale kinetis K series 100Mhz and 120Mhz have this function.

K10 100Mhz have flash swap function, eg.MK10DN512VLL10

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact me!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jimmorash
Contributor I

Thanks. Where is this indicated in the data sheet? Can you add a parametric search column for this feature?

Can you confirm that the MK10DN512VLK10 (80-pin package) also supports flash swap?

Also, are these products recommended for new designs?

Thanks

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jim Morash,

It indicated in the reference manual, the link is :

http://cache.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/ref_manual/K10P81M100SF2V2RM.pdf?fasp=1&WT_TYPE=Reference...

Page 628, 29.4.1 Program Flash Memory Swap

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos