Can FlexCAN work at No-interrupt mode? The example when CAN receive data there will be a interrupt, the ISR read it, I don't want use this way. I want read the data when I want.

キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

Can FlexCAN work at No-interrupt mode? The example when CAN receive data there will be a interrupt, the ISR read it, I don't want use this way. I want read the data when I want.

841件の閲覧回数
jieli
Contributor I

Hi everyone,

My MCU is K64, how to set the register?

And after I disable the interrupt, when I read CAN RX mailbox, there was a error, so FlexCAN only can work at interrups mode?

Thanks a lot.

BRs

Li

ラベル(1)
0 件の賞賛
3 返答(返信)

485件の閲覧回数
perlam_i_au
Senior Contributor I

Hi Jie:

Well if you are using interruption configuration you will certainly have to read data when interruption rises, but if you do not want to use this scheme consider polling.

Have a great day,
Perla Moncada

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 件の賞賛

485件の閲覧回数
jieli
Contributor I

hi Moncada,

Yes, I don't want to use interrupt, but after I disable interrupt, there was error when I read data from CAN, So I though there maybe some registers that I should set to polling mode.

Is there such register?

Another question, I want the new data overwrite the old one automatically, is it available?

thank you for your response.

BRs,

Jie

0 件の賞賛

485件の閲覧回数
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Jie,

I would recommend to use CodeWarrior with embedded Processor Expert software, which provides CAN_LDD component.

In the typical usage CAN_LDD provides interrupt mode and polling mode application demo.

More detailed info, please check CAN_LDD help file.

1.png
Wish it helps.
best regards
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 件の賞賛