Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN example for mk22fx512vlh12

Jump to solution
nakulyadur
Contributor III

Hello,

I am new to Kinetis and trying to learn to program Kinetis microcontroller. I have installed KDS and updated KSDK as per instructions. But there are no examples or demos for mk22fx512vlh12 microcontroller available.

Can anyone provide me with an example program for mk22fx512vlh12 (CAN example would be very helpful)?

Thanks,

N

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nakul,

About the sample code for MK22FX512VLH12, you can refer to the KSDK tower-K21f120m sample code.

Could you tell me which KSDK version you are using now?

You can download the KSDK2.0, and select the MK22FX512xxx12 in build an KSDK, you will get the SDK_2.0_MK22FX512xxx12, ksdk2.0 link is :

http://kex.freescale.com/en/welcome

After you download the KSDK2.0,  you can find the flexcan in folder:SDK_2.0_MK22FX512xxx12\boards\twrk21f120m\driver_examples\flexcan

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nakul,

About the sample code for MK22FX512VLH12, you can refer to the KSDK tower-K21f120m sample code.

Could you tell me which KSDK version you are using now?

You can download the KSDK2.0, and select the MK22FX512xxx12 in build an KSDK, you will get the SDK_2.0_MK22FX512xxx12, ksdk2.0 link is :

http://kex.freescale.com/en/welcome

After you download the KSDK2.0,  you can find the flexcan in folder:SDK_2.0_MK22FX512xxx12\boards\twrk21f120m\driver_examples\flexcan

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
nakulyadur
Contributor III

Hi Jingjing,

Thanks for your reply.

I am using KSDK version 1.3 and I have also downloaded KSDK 2.0 but I didn't know how to set it in the KDS as I couldn't find the file eclipse_update inside the tools folder. Please let me know how do I set it?

I am using PE Multilink Universal for debugging.

And, when I select MK22FX512xxx12 and download the file, the downloaded file is named as MK22FX512Axxx12, is there a difference between them?

Thanks,

Nakul

0 Kudos
kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Nakul,

Did you download interface like this in the KSDK2.0?

46.jpg

If you are using the KSDK2.0, you don't need to add the eclipse_updated in the KDS, just open the KSDK2.0 kds project directly!

MK22FX512Axxx12 have a little difference to the MK22FX512xxx12, for details, you can compare the head file, there has some register difference.

Have a great day,

Jingjing

0 Kudos
nakulyadur
Contributor III

Hi Jingjing,

Yes, that was how I downloaded but the website was automatically selecting MK22FX512Axxx12, but now I was able to download the MK22FX512xxx12 file. Thanks again.

regards,

Nakul

0 Kudos