Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN example for K20x series?

Jump to solution
hungpham
Contributor II

Deall all,

Any one have examples of CAN bus for K20x series? I couldnt found it! :smileysad:
Thanks for advance!

1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hung Pham:

Your device is a K20_100 MHz part. The set of examples is called "KINETIS512_V2_SC" and you can download it from the product page in the next link (under Software & tools -> Snippets, Boot Code, Headers, Monitors, etc.):

K20_100 |Kinetis 20 100 MHz MCUs|Freescale

In the same page but in the Documentation tab you can find a document called KQRUG (Kinetis Peripheral Module Quick Reference). This guide is based on the example code package.

About IAR CAN project, the only one I found for 100 MHz parts is attached. This was actually in the previous version of the sample code package I mentioned above. You can use this code as reference.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

7 Replies
gopinath
Contributor I

Hi Hung

can example can be found in  " Freescale_MQX_4_0\mqx\examples\can ".

please check the above path..........

or else

please find the attachment.......

0 Kudos
hungpham
Contributor II

That's seem not match to my MCU series using. I'm using K2x_MCU_Family, could you tell me more about this?
Thanks a lot! :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hung Pham:

Can you share the full part number? There is a wide range of K20 MCUs depending on the max core frequency (50 MHz, 72 MHz, 100 MHz, 120 MHz).

I think the CAN module should be the same between Kinetis families, but maybe I can point you to a project made for your specific device, or to one that you can migrate to your MCU.

Regards!

Jorge Gonzalez

0 Kudos
hungpham
Contributor II

Thanks for your help,

I'm using MK20DN512VLQ10, if possible, could you give me the full examples of this family for IAR?
I'm finding it but couldn't seen it in anywhere yet.
P/s: I'm a newbie in both IAR and freescale. :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hung Pham:

Your device is a K20_100 MHz part. The set of examples is called "KINETIS512_V2_SC" and you can download it from the product page in the next link (under Software & tools -> Snippets, Boot Code, Headers, Monitors, etc.):

K20_100 |Kinetis 20 100 MHz MCUs|Freescale

In the same page but in the Documentation tab you can find a document called KQRUG (Kinetis Peripheral Module Quick Reference). This guide is based on the example code package.

About IAR CAN project, the only one I found for 100 MHz parts is attached. This was actually in the previous version of the sample code package I mentioned above. You can use this code as reference.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

hungpham
Contributor II

Thanks a lot! :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Hung Pham:

Sorry, I forgot to include the project I mentioned before. It is attached now in this response. I hope it helps.

Regards!

Jorge Gonzalez

0 Kudos